Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Barney Frank Misses Sarah Palin

Barney Frank got his turn on Leno last night:

If Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., had to have dinner with conservatives Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or Ann Coulter, whom would he choose?

“I guess of the three I would take Rush Limbaugh, because it would be very painful and he would come with the painkillers, which he always has on him.”

Frank was asked a series of 10 random questions last night during an appearance on The Jay Leno Show. The segment is called “Ten @ Ten” and features Leno asking questions to famous or notable people.

Here are a few of the other questions Frank was asked:

Q: What was the last thing you said to a president - any president - you wish you could take back?

A: “This is true. ‘Don’t worry Mr. Clinton. They don’t have the guts to impeach you.' ”

Q: If you could kick one politician out of office, who would it be?

A: “The guy who is now the governor of Alaska, because I miss Sarah Palin.


Q: If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?

A: “The tattoo would say ‘Your Name,’ and I would have it on my tongue. So when I ran into someone who was angry that I did not remember them I could say, ‘But your name is on the tip of my tongue.' ”

No comments: