Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Revolution is Brewing.......

Just as I was getting a little dragged down by all the negativity out there....

Sarah Palin will be keynoting the very first Tea Party Convention in Nashville, TN. Words cannot express how excited I am about this! All I can say is, "Throw the tea in the harbor, boys!"
From Newser:
Conservative heavyweights Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin will speak at the first-ever Tea Party Convention in February. Bachmann will give a breakfast speech, while Palin is scheduled for the keynote address at the Nashville event. Tickets to the weekend convention are $549, and that doesn't include accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, the MinnPost reports.
Anybody want to give me six hundred dollars? Nah, didn't think so. Just thought I'd ask:) I suppose it had to be that pricey, otherwise they'd have a few million people showing up.

I should note that as of this moment this speaking engagement has not been confirmed by Sarah herself that I know of. So try not to get your hopes up too high. Oh, it's too late.

No comments: