Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Todd Palin Responds

Via the Weekly Standard:

My family has worked hard in supporting Joe Miller, so when I heard he'd said something less than supportive of my wife's efforts, I responded. But it turns out we'd gotten our wires crossed and Joe hadn't said anything like what I'd been told. So there's no story here except the fact that the press put our personal emails online again, and again couldn't even be bothered to conceal our email addresses or take any steps to protect our privacy.


Ha! See? Miscommunication that they worked out quickly and got on with their lives. Big whoop.

I'll confess, I never bothered to look at the picture of the e-mail; I just read the text elsewhere so I had no idea they didn't black out the e-mail addresses. Swine.

P.S. I would assume Joe had a particular strategy in mind as well that Todd probably wasn't in on at the time of the interview. Bottom line, whatever it was was already worked out a long time ago between Miller and the Palins, and the Palins support Miller. Period.

As for any "leakers," Joe needs to figure out what happened and fix it.

No comments: