Friday, September 25, 2009

I'd Rather Eat Dog Vomit

People who constantly bash and criticize America while extolling other countries (except for when Palin speaks on their soil) are offering $200,000 or more to veteran's charity if Sarah will put her head inside of the lion's mouth for dinner. Well, Daniel survived...

"I will donate $100,000 to veterans' charities for a second dinner with Sarah Palin and four guests, this one on-the-record and taped so as to minimize misrepresentations. In the name of fair play, my list of invitees will include a subset of Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Thom Hartmann, Oprah Winfrey, James Carville, Randi Rhodes, Arianna Huffington, Frank Rich, Mudflats' Jeanne Devon, Jane Hamsher and Shannyn Moore. On her side, Sarah Palin may invite guests as well (how about Bill Kristol and Glenn Beck?)."

Personally, I'd rather eat dog vomit, but Mrs. Palin has way more class and tolerance for moose dung than I. Now, could Sarah Palin, accompanied by a few other conservatives, let bygones be bygones for a night and sup with the enemy for a good cause? If that's all it was I'd say, "Sure, no problem." The problem I do have with the offer is that the dude wants to tape it. It's not dinner; it's an ambush. But we'll see.

2 comments:

Bill589 said...

Yeah, don't play their game. And btw, didn't all these people say Palin's a stupid hick, washed up, finished, a has been, 15 minutes is over, etc. I guess not.

Kelsey said...

They're just playing gotcha. "they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves."