Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Can War!!!!!

Can I just say, I think the Vanity Fair hit piece is hilarious. If the "insects cringe" when Palin enters her house, Ahmadinejad doesn't stand a chance.

And is it just me, or did they get the idea for their caricature pic of Palin from my Twitter page?

My personal favorite part:

One friend of the Palins’ remembers an argument between Sarah and Todd: “They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun.

They must both be terrible aims if the fridge is the thing that got damaged.

That's just the funniest thing in the world to me. What a mental picture. It's bull, of course, but still. Hilarious.

"Can War!!!!!! You didn't carry in the groceries for me yesterday! I shall bean you with this tomato soup!!!"

Is a Can War anything like a Pie War?

Tweet:
I hope SaraHitler & TodDevil took 20 paces before they started hurling canned food at each other. To not do so would be unsportsmanlike.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Okay this is the first time I have laught(sp) about this article...when I read it it broke my heart....I just cannot understand that kind of HATE....I love your site Lynda