Thursday, November 4, 2010

Media Malpractice Re-Release

John Ziegler was on the Bob and Mark Show this morning talking about his documentary on the media coverage of Obama vs. Palin in 2008. It's about to be re-released and is now available on satellite as Video on Demand. Direct TV has it for sure, supposedly through April of next year. You can find it in their listings. If you haven't seen it yet, I would encourage you to watch it on demand as it's cheaper than buying the DVD. But I'm not sure what all the VOD presentation will include. Probably just the movie itself. I doubt it will have the special feature of Ziegler's entire, unedited Palin interview which is on the DVD.

Anyway, he had a fun conversation with Bob and Mark:



I know Ziegler gets a little crazy sometimes, but I'll keep promoting the movie because it is a nice takedown of the media in 2008. He even includes a section on the Katie Couric interview. I highly recommend it.

Website here - http://howobamagotelected.com/

No comments: