Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cue Eye Roll

President Obama, please spare me.

Obama was of course at Notre Dame the other day, getting an honorary degree. For what, I don't know. Probably for just being him.

If Notre Dame wants to honor the guy, I don't really care. I'm not Catholic; I don't care what Notre Dame does. I am, however, pro-life.

During his speech, President Obama touched on the need for civility in the abortion debate. He then said that we should all work together to reduce the number of abortions.

At this point, I believe I said something to the effect of "Oh, shut up," and promptly turned off my radio.

To say that Obama is pro-abortion would be an understatement. He is pro-infantacide. If he wants to advocate those policies, fine. But do not, do not insult my intelligence and the intelligence of others in the pro-life community with your attempts to make nice.

Actions speak louder than words, sir, and your actions on this issue have been despicable.

That is all I have to say.

No comments: