Monday, June 28, 2010

My Thoughts on McCain/Hayworth

Looks like Hayworth is dead in the water. Who knows what election day will bring, but my layman's opinion is that he's finished.

I will say this for JD, he's the one person who acted with graciousness toward Governor Palin even though she endorsed his opponent. That was pure class and a breath of fresh air considering the childish reaction of others who found themselves on the wrong end of a 'Cuda endorsement. As such he's probably the only non-Palin endorsed guy that I wouldn't mind seeing win.

Do I really care that he did cheesy infomercials? Not really. But I've never had the feeling that he was a winning candidate.

As for John McCain, I have a hard time believing that he will live up to his campaign promises. Tammy has said that he's offered to go on her show, and I would actually love to see that. I'd love to see someone really grill the guy, because he's most likely going to win. I want him to know that if he even thinks about dipping his little toe in that amnesty river again, we're going to raise all h***.

McCain's right on a lot of the issues, and he's wrong on some too. He reminds me of the little girl with a curl right in the middle of her forehead. When he's good, he's very, very good. When he's bad, he's horrid! But Hayworth ain't exactly the cat's pajamas either.

Who should people vote for? I'm not going to come down on a side. It's up to Arizona.

No comments: