Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chill

Okay, so there's a bit of a hubbub going on over this whole Levi/Bristol thing among Palin supporters. Some are all riled up, some are thinking that Bristol has gone over to the dark side, others are saying how wonderful it is that their love has prevailed (gag me), and then there are those more in the middle like me.

I went and read the US Weekly piece. I looked at it as someone who has no opinion on the whole thing. As a bystander, it was harmless, and that's just the truth. I would recommend actually reading it before passing judgment on it. Who knows how her family feels about it, but that's not my place to speculate.

Now, as far as bashing Bristol for taking back the loser is concerned, I figure that that's her family's business.

As far as the reality show and how much they were paid for the exclusive, blah, blah, blah... Most of it's rumor. By the way, celebrities get paid for this stuff all the time, so while I read that US Weekly denied the price tag, even if they did get $100,000 I couldn't care less.

Levi says he'll never say anything bad about the Palins again, etc... He says he's almost out of the limelight. He wants to get his GED and go be an electrician.

Talk at this point is cheap. I wait to see what happens. For now, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. But if they go off and do the opposite of what they said in the article, then I will cut the cord. I will just have to write them both off as liars and move on.

Until then, I'm chillin'.


P.S. When I said I was putting a kabosh on this tabloid stuff, I really did mean it. Normally I would break down the articles and analyze them, try to explain them, etc... I'm done with that for awhile.

No comments: