Thursday, August 26, 2010

"I Lied About Lying. I Don't Lie." - UPDATE

This is priceless. Oh, and CBS has decided to embrace its inner gutter trash. I am preserving these comments for posterity. This Levi stuff cracks me up:
-------------------

"So he lied about being sorry so he could lie to Bristol to get her to marry him and start in a reality show.

"But now he says he’s telling the truth when he says he lied before about lying before that…."

Wethal on August 26, 2010 at 8:23 PM


"This guy serves exactly one purpose in life: the entire cast of the Jersey Shore can look at him and realize they actually aren’t the biggest douchebags in the world."

Professor Blather on August 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM


"Dear Alaska,

You can have him back!

-Love California"

FontanaConservative on August 26, 2010 at 8:30 PM


"But the NEXT time I apologize, I’ll really mean it. Honestly."

DrAllecon on August 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM


"Oh my heck. You are kidding me! Why is CBS having this liar on? He is a liar. He kinda made himself look like a liar? Good grief.

"Let see, my kid has a dictionary. I just looked up “Liar” and it had this jerks picture by it."

Bikerchick on August 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM
---------------------

UPDATE:

Does this violate the custody agreement? I don't think so. I haven't seen the entire video, obviously, but this little snippet about taking back his apology doesn't even mention the Palins. He just can't bash the Palins, and I don't think this qualifies as bashing.

No comments: