Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bored

Well, it's that time of "day." When I'm up and most everyone else has turned off the computer and settled in for a good night's sleep. (Sigh) And I'm bored.

So I figured I'd throw up a blog post. I haven't done much on here lately. What to talk about...

Found a couple cute pics the other day. I've seen one before, but a smaller version.



Click to make 'em bigger.

Still working on the Todd e-mails. I'm almost done with that project. I literally have at least four projects going on, at least two of which nobody knows about. Yeah. My brain is computer-fried.

I'm going to take a few days off. Probably be back on Friday or Saturday. I need to step back and go do something else for a little while. Recharge.

Okay, I'm going to leave you alone now. I'll post something that's actually worth posting after I've actually had some sleep. See y'all later.

(In honor of Christine O'Donnell) -

No comments: