Thursday, December 9, 2010

Glenn Beck: Palin Was A Blessing to Me


Aw, sweet. The image of Glenn falling into the depths of despair and Palin having to talk him back from the brink is kinda funny to me. Glenn's such a pessimist sometimes and Sarah strikes me as an eternal optimist. "We're all gonna die!! The machine!! Tokyo...!!!"

"Now, Glenn, it's going to be okay. Calm down there, buddy. Just stay in the game."

Love the end with Pat Gray.

I'm the same way. I don't mind watching other people shoot and butcher things, but I'm not a big hunter myself. I have a gun and enjoy shooting targets, but I don't like to kill anything unless I have to. My dad bagged three deer in a week this last season and he's been bugging me to go out hunting with him lately. Maybe I'll give it a try next year. I don't know. I'm the kind of person who will catch the bee and put it outside on a flower rather than just swat it with a fly swatter.

Update:

Seriously though, with regards to a "machine" and all that. Are there guys sitting in a smoke-filled room somewhere plotting to take over the world? I don't know. Maybe. Does it worry me? No. This may sound really corny, but when it comes down to it, my hope doesn't lie in this world. (Yeah, that sounded corny. Oh, well. ;)

Psalm 2 -

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh...

Yeah, He's not too worried about it. I'll stick by the One laughing at those guys.

No comments: