Monday, December 14, 2009

Awww.... Sarah's Wrist Needs a Rub



From the ADN:

Jeffrey Judge of Eagle River has a Sarah Palin superfan in the family: His father.

"He took down the family pictures and put her on the wall," said Tammy, Judge's wife. "So now when you go over there, she's like, staring at you," his daughter added.

Don't tell Judge's dad, but he's getting a personalized, signed copy of Palin's book for Christmas.... Judge, a 37-year-old technical sergeant in the Air Force, waited three-and-a-half hours for Palin's signature. "She thanked me for my service," he said.

Palin has signed many as 5,100 books in a day during the tour, said Chuck Heath, her father. "At night my wife or her aunt would giver her a massage on her wrist," he said.

Trevino likes that Palin is anti-abortion and that she kept her son when she learned he would be born with Down syndrome. "That means a lot to me," she said. "And then the fact that she stood by her daughter when she was pregnant."

"I had a baby at a young age too," Trevino said. "And without my parents' help, I wouldn't have been able to do a very good job."

ADN video here.

Photo gallery here.

No comments: