Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Few Thoughts

Howdy. I know I haven't been posting here as often as I usually do. I'm kind of busy with a couple other projects, but I hope to have them done with soon so I can get back into the swing of things. Here's some complete randomness...

So I hear that Congress may have cut themselves off from their federal health program before the health insurance exchanges that they're supposed to go buy insurance from are up and running. Bwahahahahahahahaha! Poetic justice. I guess Nancy knows what's in the bill now.

Will they actually drop their insurance? Don't hold your breath. This is Congress. They don't have to follow the rules like the rest of us.

And orange paint with glitter for a baby boy's room. Seriously? Ew. (If you don't know what that means, don't sweat it.)

I feel bad for Tammy Bruce. She was invited to the Boston Tea Party, but couldn't go because of a prior committment.

Tammy and Sarah, ships passing and passing and passing and passing in the night...

What are you willing to bet that the Lefties of today were the Tories of yesterday?

North Korea doesn't like Obama's nuclear program because he doesn't promise not to nuke them. They're using that as an excuse to build their own nukes. Of course, the North Koreans would use a cold dinner as an excuse to build more nukes.

Obama's going around bowing to all the dictators and snubbing all of our allies. Sometimes I get the feeling that with us palling around with the bad guys, the US is on the fast track to becoming one of the bad guys. Doesn't Obama seem more at ease with the Russians than the Israelis?

And why didn't we do anything to help the Iranian Revolution oust Imadinnerjacket last year? Golden opportunity gone. Why? So we can play footsie with a dictator to the chagrin of the Iranian freedom fighters.

Great. Just what I always wanted America to be. A cowardly nation, more interested in "peace" than freedom as it begs the bullies of the world to play nice.

No comments: