Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Disclaimers and Piper Palin on the Bob and Mark Show

I see some are throwing up disclaimers on their blogs. Basically just FYI's - "just for the record, Governor Palin has nothing to do with us. These are our opinions, etc...." Standard procedure.

(Sigh) Do I have to put one up too? I think I'm too lazy.

Let's just say that if you think that anything on this blog is in any way connected to Governor Palin herself, you're nuts. These are all my own stupid opinions, most of which are probably wrong. Palin probably doesn't even know I exist, nor does she care.

There, that should do it.

Now, on to the Piper Palin stuff.

Bob and Mark are on the radio for 4 and a half hours every weekday. Suffice it to say, I don't catch every second of it. I rely on others to tip me off when there's a Palin mention or interview. Somehow, this one slipped through the cracks. Thank goodness they replayed it yesterday:



I'm assuming based on this tweet that this interview probably occurred around the morning of August 24th, the day of the primary. If I knew what day Piper started school, I could be more exact, but I think August 24th is a pretty good guess.

No comments: