Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meghan McCain and Laura Ingraham


Meghan McCain is finally going to talk about Sarah Palin. She's got a new book coming out (Palin seems to be a huge draw for book sales these days) where she's going to spill it all. In a speech in Florida, she had this to say:
-----------

“I liked Sarah,” McCain said, “To me she represents a lot of feminist ideals. Our politics differ.”

She added, “I can’t stand here and say I hate her…I think anybody that underestimates her at any point is very foolish.”

McCain said she couldn’t comment any further because she plans to go into great detail about her experiences and conversations with Palin in her new book, "Dirty Sexy Politics: A True Story," due to be released in August. The book is about life on her father’s campaign.

When questioned about the accuracy of the campaign stories in Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s bestseller, Game Change, McCain quipped “My book will be much more accurate,” after admitting she had only read the excerpts of Game Change.

McCain was also asked if she thought Palin could win the presidential election if she ran for office in 2012.

“Oh sure,” McCain answered, “I honestly haven’t seen another candidate so far that I believe has the panache.”
----------

In case you didn't know, "panache" is - "A word of French origin that carries the connotation of a flamboyant manner and reckless courage."

In other news, Scott Brown claims that he's never talked to Palin and they never reached out to each other. So, is Scott Brown lying, or were all those reports that Palin called him on election night lying?

And I finally re-uploaded that Laura Ingraham piece on Bristol vs. Oprah. I just did two vids this time:




No comments: