Saturday, July 31, 2010

Restoring Honor

When Congress passed Obamacare and then accused us of being oh-so-wrong because we got mad about it, that's when I said I would be going to 8-28, Beck's rally at the Lincoln Memorial. But after a month or so and a look at my bank account, I decided to forget that.

Then I made the mistake of listening to his radio program a few times, and I caught the fever yet again. So... I'm going. I have no idea what the rally will entail, I've never been to DC before in my life, so this should be interesting. If you never hear from me again, I got lost wandering around somewhere.

The other day, I heard Beck say something about people canceling because they were afraid.

Afraid of what? Some stupid black panther guy? What's there to be afraid of? What are you, men or mice?

2 comments:

Blythe said...

Go Kelsey. I so would love to go to 8/28. Yes I am like you, afraid of what? We HAVE TO STAND! I am not able to go for schedule reasons but I am so eager to hear from all who go. I hope you will be posting something about the event after the fact.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Go Kelsey. You can be safe knowing that you not alone and have friends there with you.