Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rush Limbaugh on the VP Debate

I have completely lagged out of doing those video Sundays, haven't I? Oh, well. Consider this Flashback Tuesday:



And here's a flashback to when Rush talked about "Tasergate":


And remember way back when I said that I was going through those e-mails? I set that project on the back burner to all of this other stuff, but I have determined to get back on it and get it done. Why? Because I said months ago that I would do it. I doubt many will care, but I am going to do it anyway! And that will teach me to not make promises I can't keep in the future.


Riiiight.

1 comment:

Bill589 said...

‘A man (woman) is as good as his (her) word.’
You’re a person of your word, that’s a good thing, and what I aim for.
That’s why I’m cautious about promises, and usually throw a “God willing” at the end.

Btw, I’m sure nobody feels let down, and rather are amazed at and thankful for the work you do.