Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday

I was in a really good mood yesterday. It was one of those days where nothing could really bother me. You could say, "Guess what? Your house just burned down." I probably would have said, "That's nice. I didn't really like that house anyway."

That was my Wednesday. Well, this is Thursday, and I won't say that I've gone back completely to my cranky self, but I'm about halfway there. Maybe JeanA was right after all. ;)

Oh, I don't know. I thought about how I've been talking a lot about this tabloid stuff lately. I'm not sure why. I think it's because it's a puzzle; different pieces saying different things. I like puzzles. I like to try and figure them out - piece them together. Or maybe I'm just plain nosey. :)

Anyway, curious as I am, tempting though it may be, I'm going to put a kabosh on it for awhile. Maybe forever. I shall try to resist.

Who's right and who's wrong? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, another ex-boyfriend mouthing off... Bristol must have the worst taste in men. Poor Sarah and Todd. Btw I appreciate your take on this tabloidy stuff, you always manage to be gracious to these idiot kids.

Maybe Bristol doesn't know or care that her mother's influence extends far beyond her teenaged dramas. I read a snarky article on my morning paper about this latest shenanigans of hers--in Manila!

It seems like she's doing her best to embarrass her own mother. What selfish fame-seeking brats these two are, announcing their wedding through a tabloid before their parents even knew. I'm beginning to think Bristol deserves a jerk like Levi.

Bill589 said...

The thing is, most puzzles follow a certain natural world logic. At the end, it has to make sense.

I’m not sure you’ll find that here.