Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stupid @#$!@!*&^%

I'm not actually swearing, that's just my mood.

Okay, I don't know why this is bugging me, I should probably just let it go...

Hey, war consists of a bunch of little battles; we do what we can.

That Dennis creep who claimed that Palin plagiarized from Newt Gingrich has reposted his video (without my brilliant comments) with a new title and has banned me. (Which I expected, but his retitling is hillarious.)

Now, instead of plagiarism, he says that Palin "lifted" from Gingrich.

Could somebody please go give this clown what for on my behalf? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVSXPj_xG8


Rip him up one side, and down the other.


(On a sidenote, what is up with You Tube? Why is it that when you type "Palin," it brings up all the bad videos? There haven't been any new ones on the first page up until today, and the one there now is a stupid Young Turks vid. Is there an agenda at work?.....)

No comments: