Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Sunday!

Good morning, and Happy Valentine's Day, all you crazy love birds out there!

If you just started following me, you should know that every Sunday I try to post a vid or two from Palin's past. Mostly off-the-beaten path stuff that not everyone may have heard. If you're a die hard, you've probably heard it, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again. If you know someone that hasn't heard it, spread it around.

I've also recently taken out some of the video bars on the right side of the page. They were useful when they updated with the latest vids, but lately they've just been sitting on the first vids of a particular You Tube account, and that's useless. I left up Machosauce because those videos are good, no matter how old they are.

I've got two new video windows up now under my You Tube channel link. The first is my channel. If you click play, it'll automatically play the latest upload. If you scroll over, on the bottom right you'll see an arrow. You can go back to earlier vids using that. The other video player is for the Bob and Mark Show. Just some random stuff from those guys. That channel won't be updated as often.

So, here's today's feature, Governor Palin on the Michael Dukes Show in Alaska on July 10, 2009. I'm posting this one in honor of Sarah's recent stump for Rick Perry, because Ted Nugent calls in. There's five vids in all, and they should automatically follow each other:



Now we go waaaay back to October 3rd, 2006. This just happens to be one of my favorites. The Bob and Mark Show call up a certain woman who's running for Governor:



And finally, well, it is Valentine's Day:



Believe it or not, that's one of the only music vids of Todd and Sarah I could find.

No comments: