Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm Baaaaack

Wow. What a week. Should I even try to catch up?

I watched the Tea Party Convention on C-SPAN last night. I enjoyed the panel before Palin's speech as well. Good stuff. Everybody hyped up the TPNC speech, making it out to be the next RNC speech, but I doubted it. This was not for a campaign.

Apparently, there's some controversy over Palin writing on her hand. I kid you not. Some say that the pics of the writing are faked. I don't know. I don't really care. It's a stupid non-issue. But I'm lovin' this:



"Hi, Mom!" She has way too much fun.

As for the Todd Palin emails, all I can say is, thank you anklebiters. I have enjoyed the inside look at the Palin administration with the previous email dumps, and I'm enjoying this one. And Todd's role is highly overrated, but I'll have more on that later.



Haven't seen the Chris Wallace interview yet; I'm still in Super Bowl mode.

Here's some Tammy Bruce. A few days old, but still good:




My take on the Palin vs. Rahm thing is pretty much the same as Sean Hannity's:



Great articles in Hillbuzz. One on how "polarizing" Palin is here. And this one is my favorite:
Today is Ronald Reagan’s 99th birthday.

Next year is his centennial.

We believe one year from today Sarah Palin will officially declare her bid for the presidency, with the Reagan family at her side.

There’s a chance she’ll do this in Tampica, Illinois and not Wasilla, Alaska.

Governor Palin, if you ever read this, we hope you know you’ve got a ground team ready and willing to start hitting Iowa for you. You need to start early and not wait too long to get on top of the Caucus. Learn from the mistakes we all made on the Clinton ‘08 campaign.

You can and will be the 45th president if you want it, Governor. We will do everything we can to help you.

One year from today, when you announce, we hope to be there in person to cheer you on.

Go, Sarah, Go!


Okay, I'll leave you alone for now. Good night Bill589, wherever you are!

No comments: