Saturday, November 7, 2009

Palin Comments on Pro-Life Speech (and gives a picture!)

Well, somebody apparently snuck a camera in. I saw one guy had a cell phone too. Ha! My dad wasn't joking, she really did stand on a platform! That's hilarious.

LOTUS: Great Wisconsin Event (And Setting the Record Straight, Again)

Great event last night in Wisconsin! It was an honor to meet great Americans who are working so hard to remind us of life's sanctity and value. I commend this fine state for its efforts to make our nation a more welcoming place for all children.

Let me set the record straight on the media's follow-up reports of the great event: Despite what CNN reported, decisions about not allowing cameras at the event were the prerogative of the sponsors of the event, and I, of course, respected their decision.

I am about to set out on my book tour, where media will no doubt join us at many spots. In the meantime, I ask our friends in the media once again: please quit making things up.

- Sarah Palin

PS: Attached is a photo from the event. You can read more about the excellent work the Wisconsin Right to Life does here.

No comments: