Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Palin's Book Tour

From the LOTUS:

I am very, very excited about the upcoming road trip for my book. It will be an honor to meet as many of you as possible!

“Going Rogue” publisher HarperCollins is working hard to schedule book signings across the nation, and we’ll be announcing the locations in the next day or two. I’ve decided to travel to cities outside of the typical book tour venues, and I hope to cover as much of the country as I can.

We’re in the process of arranging interviews with local and national media. An interview with Oprah Winfrey is already scheduled, and I’m also hoping to have the opportunity to talk with Bill O’Reilly, Barbara Walters, Sean Hannity, Greta Van Susteren, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham, Dennis Miller, Tammy Bruce, and others, including local Alaska personalities Bob & Mark and Eddie Burke. (Variety is the spice of life!)

Can’t wait to hit the road. Can’t wait to see you!

- Sarah Palin
The excitement is mutual! Hmmm, looks like all fairly good interview choices. Barbara Walters one on one is okay, but just not the View, please.

Is it bad that I'm the most excited about her going on the Bob and Mark Show? I'm pretty much addicted to those guys now. Problem is, I can't listen because I'm not around when they're streaming live and they don't podcast. Grrrr, shame on those guys for getting me hooked and then taking away my BAM fix!

(If anybody out there would like to record it for me, please feel free:)

No comments: