Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Everybody's Writing Books

Heaven forbid we let Sarah Palin have her say without doing our best to drown it out.

First up: "Going Rouge: An American Nightmare." The "satire" version of Going Rogue. I don't really mind it, but look for the left-wing hack jobs to quote it as they did Tina Fey and try to pass parts of it off as Sarah Palin's real story. I wish the world was above stooping to that level; unfortunately, when it comes to Governor Palin, anything is possible.

Interesting tidbit, the publishers of the book, John Oakes and Colin Robinson state on their website that they embrace: "Progressive change in politics, culture, and the way we do business." Yeah, no ulterior motive there.

Second: "Renegade: Sarah Palin's Hatchetman." Another book coming out soon written by one of Sarah Palin's staffers who got grilled during Troopergate. This one (although the title is media bait, to be sure) will probably not be a smear piece. I could be wrong, but we'll see. I actually really want to read it.

And Dennis Miller.....

While you may like Sarah Palin, you obviously fell for the media narrative of the 2008 campaign. Love you, but you're way off base on Palin's book, buddy. Way off.

1 comment:

Bill589 said...

John Oakes I don’t like so he can’t make me upset.
Miller pisses me off.

I’ve read and heard so many times things like, “I’ve never seen anything like it” when talking about the number and intensity of attacks on Sarah Palin. They fear she is going to tear Obama apart, and they are desperate. They know she’s not called “Momma Bear”, “Pit Bull”, and “Barracuda”, because of her looks.