Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ramras - Are You Serious?

The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - State Rep. Jay Ramras announced Tuesday he's running for the job of lieutenant governor.

The three-term Republican from Fairbanks says Alaska must reshape policies for sound growth using the resource based economy.

Ramras owns Pike's Waterfront Lodge, Pike's Landing, and the Food Factory restaurant in Fairbanks. He currently serves as the chairman of the House Judiciary committee and the House special committee on Economic Development, Trade and Tourism.

Okay, Representative Ramras is the poster boy of how schoolyard the Alaska state legislature went on Governor Palin in the wake of the 2008 election. Here is Mr. Personality himself asking Wayne Anthony Ross, the Governor's pick for state Attorney General, the most pressing question of our times:



And yes, there was a smear campaign waged against Wayne Anthony Ross. To hear his side of the story, click here.

Disagreeing with the Governor is fine, but when you drag in something as stupid as the Arctic Cat complaint, say that the Governor looked like a walking billboard... You are asking questions of the guy who could be your next Attorney General, and that's the best you can come up with? And he was serious! If he was joking I could see it, but he was serious! What a clown. What a sick puke. I'm sorry, but I blow my top every time I see that video. That's just disgusting.

Alaska, I hate to tell you what to do with your elections; I'm sure that Ramras has been relatively sane in the past, but the man put the best interests of the state on the back burner just to take a cheap shot at the Govenor. Sometimes an Outsider's perspective is valuable. I think Campbell can pretty much clean this guy's clock without any of my help, but my two cents:

Kick Ramras to the curb. That man should never sit in any public office of any kind ever again. Buh bye.

No comments: